Tuesday 19 February 2013

Reflections

I recently read a book sent to me from a family friend in America. A good and perfect gift - Amy Becker. It was very surreal reading a story which almost feels so similar to our journey in so many ways - their Christian faith, their firstborn, their fears and sensitivities being a special needs parent.  

Subsequently, I read this blog post Reflections - posing questions around how to deal with the ups and downs, emotions, feelings.

Reading about other people's journeys helps me to reflect on ours to date, to grapple with emotions, connect and get a glimpse into the lives of those who are walking similar roads.All this a gentle reminder - to take time to reflect, to allow myself to be where I find myself and to remember that I'm not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment